Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pushy

It's 10:30 am here and I just arrived to school, while I wait for my friend in the library. I find libraries pleasant. Quiet. And full of people who gossip. The latter is the only thing that I don't like about this place. Actually, the whole school gossips. I hate it - since it seems that there's at least one person who's talking about you at this very moment.

Earlier, it wasn't so peaceful. I was sitting in the bus on my way to school and the person sitting next to me was obese. Fat. Gigantic. We were sitting on a 3-seat row, and he took up two seats. Being fat in the Philippines instantly gives you tags such as 'spoiled' or 'rich'.

This one happens to fit both those tags. There were numerous of times he tried to push my off my seat, saying something about that I'm taking too much space or I'm selfish. Dammit, I couldn't even sit anymore as my butt was clinging for it's dear life on the edge.

I hope karma will be my bitch today. I wanted to call names at him as I unboarded the bus, but I was too much of a coward. I wish I wasn't now; I want to get back at him and I want to be there to see my little revenge.

Oh well, as I said; Karma will be my bitch. Maybe at this very moment, like those who gossip, he might be getting a heart attack on that bus due to all that animal fat in his blood.

- Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment